Thursday 23 June 2011

Back from BBL

So I got back from Beach Break Live on Monday and have been too exhausted to do anything pretty much. It was a fantastic festival, so much better than the two times I've been to Leeds festival. I think this is because its much smaller, and there's a lot more things to do through the day and night. Everything was a lot more decorative too, whereas Leeds is solely dedicated to the music, not the atmosphere. The weather wasn't fantastic unfortunately, although I did manage to get sunburnt hands, knees and nose. As disgusting as it sounds I didn't shower or wash my hair for four days, but my purple hair dye managed to vanish completely. It lasted a total of ten days, so now I am torn between bleaching my hair again or dying it brown. All in all, I recommend Beach Break Live as a festival, but I do not recommend Directions hair dye as long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment