Sunday 11 August 2013

It's been too long

It would appear that I have been neglecting my duties of a blogger. I have my reasons, but none of them are good enough! Well they kind of are...

So I began my final year of university around the time I last updated. It was one hell of a year! I don't think I've worked so hard in my academic life! There were a lot of assignments to get done, exams to revise for, and a personal research project to conduct, and I had to put my time and effort in if I wanted to do well. But I tried my hardest and received a 2:1 honors in International Fashion Marketing.
My good friend Hope and I keeping to traditions and throwing our caps in the air.

During my final year of uni I also had a part-time bar job, where I worked about 16 hours a week to pay for treats like clothes, make up, hair dyes, books, etcetera. I quit this just before my final deadlines and exams to focus on my studies, but now I'm feeling rather poor for doing so. Nevertheless it meant I could enjoy my summer to the max before I throw myself into employability.

Of course, as I mentioned in a previous post, I started my own clothing business, Wharfrats. This was a big venture for me, and although I have made a lot of sales, it's not quite paying the bills just yet and is still a work in progress.

So they are my excuses. Good enough? I didn't think so. I'll be trying to update a lot more now that I have a lot of spare time on my hands. Hope you're all looking forward to it!

Peace out 

No comments:

Post a Comment