Monday 26 August 2013

A Working Weekend

Saying as it is a bank holiday today, my family and I decided to get away for a long weekend. We ended up camping in Beadnell on the North coast. Being a bank holiday in England, it was inevitably going to rain. After walking the dog on the rainy beach, giving up on the barbecue and settling for tomato soup, there wasn't much else to do. So I decided to get creative! I ended up making a lot of bracelets for my online store. Some of them aren't complete yet, but by the end of the week they should all be available to buy!

Here's a sneak peak:


I also collected a 'few' pebbles and shells from the beaches we visited over the weekend. I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I have a couple of ideas to keep me busy.



All-in-all we really enjoyed our little weekend away, despite the weather and a trip to A&E (my mother slipped on the beach and broke her wrist). Now it's back to working hard to get this stock out!




No comments:

Post a Comment